Gentle micronized polishing grains from walnuts combine with the revitalizing, anti-aging benefits of papaya enzymes to slough off dry, dull skin layers and stimulate cellular renewal. Just one treatment refines pores, improves skin tone, smooths surface texture and makes dull, discolored skin appear brighter and clearer. Allantoin calms freshly exfoliated skin so that even sensitive skin will benefit from regular use. Excellent pre-shave treatment for a smooth, close shave.
Method of Use
Apply Enzymé Ex-Cell to clean, wet skin and massage gently. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Can also be used as a body scrub.
- Micronized walnut-shell - Exfoliant (will not abrade skin).
- Papaya Extract -Promotes Cellular Renewal through exfoliation.
- Sunflower Oil -Emollient rich in fatty acids; alternative to Mineral Oil.
- Allantoin -Calms and soothes.
- Micronized Walnut Shell Powder is used for physical exfoliation. These polished granules will not abrade or tear the skin.
- Papaya Extract promotes cellular renewal through the removal of dead skin and the healing of damaged skin.
- Sunflower Oil is an emollient rich in fatty acids and a natural alternative to mineral oil, which clogs pores.
- Allantoin helps heal damaged skin by enhancing the sloughing of the upper layers of dead skin and stimulating the growth of new tissue. It also aids in temporary relief of minor skin irritations.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Citiric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Papain, Bromelain, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)